SHELTER FIELD OF ACTIVITIES
- Construction / provision of SHELTER Homes for low income groups/ vulnerable community in Pakistan on very nominal charges / affordable installments.
- Vocational training for women and youth.
- To utilize available indigenous resources for sustainable agricultural development.
- Establishment of schools for especial children/ communities.
- Construction and establishment of schools/ colleges in deserving areas and establishing a network of already established rural institutions of NGOs/CBOs.
- Measures for Agriculture and human resource development.
- Provision of Health Centres (Mother & Child Care) in rural areas.
- Provision of Ambulances and mobile health units in rural areas of Pakistan.
- Drinking Water and Sanitation.
- Population welfare/ family planning.
- Establishment of Small Industries for income generation /energy sector development.
- Taking initiatives for employment of youth, beggars and widows.
- Micro-enterprises and micro-financing for income generation projects.
- Human Rights (as per the philosophy of UDHR, CEDAW, CRC etc) and creating a network of HRCs in every UC of Pakistan.
- Institutional Building / Capacity Building of rural NGOs through professional sister NGOs on NANGO platform.
- To establish a countrywide network of educational and vocational institutions.
- Advocacy on different social, cultural & debate able religious issues for conflict removals and for peace building.
To reform Medrassahs for equal state level of education so that medressah students may take part in main streams and they remain positive for society.